The countdown is on! In this article, you'll find some ideas to help you get ready for your final exams.
- https://www.usingenglish.com/comprehension/intermediate.html (choose between the “intermediate” and “advanced” levels, depending on the topic and your level of proficiency in English)
- https://www.graduateshotline.com/sampletoefl.html (TOEFL sample tests - TOEFL stands for 'Test of English as Foreign Language', is widely accepted worldwide and may need to be taken by students from non-native English countries for admissions to colleges to show proficiency in English).
- https://www.dogonews.com/ (this is a collection of useful articles with highlighted words to improve your vocabulary; choose a grade ranging from 3 to 8 which corresponds to your level of proficiency)
- http://www.esl-lab.com/ (choose the “MEDIUM” or "DIFFICULT" level)
VIDEOS (to find inspiration for your essays)
- http://www.firstnews.co.uk/index (a weekly one-minute summary of the news around the world)
- English Grammar in Use Book with Answers (ISBN: 978-0521189064)
- Oxford Practice Grammar. Intermediate. Student's Book with Tests and Practice-Boost CD-ROM. New Edition (ISBN-10: 0194579808 -ISBN-13: 978-0194579803)
- Words in Context: Thematischer Oberstufenwortschatz Englisch (ISBN: 978-3125199453)
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
- Destination B2. Grammar; Vocabulary / Student's Book with Key (ISBN 978-3190429554)